Sunburn is one of the world’s best music shows. If you are an electronic music fan then you might know about sunburn. This time the festival is organized in its home Goa. This is the 12th edition of Sunburn.
If you don’t know about Sunburn festival 2019 then we are here to tell you each and every detail of it like Sunburn 2019 venue, Sunburn 2019 dates, etc.
Sunburn festival 2019 is to be scheduled from 27th December 2019 to 29th December. Sunburn 2019 tickets are available both online and on the spot. You can book both VIP and general tickets from Bookmyshow. This EDM festival is to be organized at Vagator beach Goa.
This festival is Asia’s best music festival. You will find many artists lined up to perform at Sunburn 2019 all from different genres.
Coming to the venue you will be mesmerized with the sunset back dropping location. Enjoy the festival with the rays of setting sun and your gang. This moment will make your heart skip a beat.
The timing of the festival is also perfect, that is between Christmas and new year. Many of you will get off from your work for Christmas. So why not enjoy this festival of music.
Sunburn Goa attracts the audience from more than 30 countries. Many EDM lovers wait for the entire year only to enjoy this festival. You will get along with the vibe of the festival even if you are not an EDM fan.
Other than music performances you will also find too many attractions bungee jumping, giant wheel, zorbing, the adventure zipline, mechanical bull ride, and a lot more activities. You can enjoy them before the show begins.
For food, there are too many stalls available at the venue. But they appear to be quite expensive, so spend smartly.
Some artists who are performing in Sunburn 2019 are Afrojack, DJ Snake Andrew Rayel, Tiesto, Mark Knight, Quintino, Pete Tong, James Zabiela Josh Wink, Shermanology, Chuckie and Goldfish.
1. Here are a few things you should keep in mind if you are going to the Sunburn Goa festival 2019.
2. You should be more than 15 years old.
3. Photography is prohibited at the venue.
4. Take a valid photo ID with you for your verification.
5. Don’t take any edible items with you, as such items are also not allowed to be taken.
6. If you have booked your tickets online, then the entry wristband will get delivered at your address a week before the festival. But, in case you do not receive the band, collect it from the counter at the venue.
7. Drugs are prohibited here.
8. If you have bought a ticket for one day then you are not allowed to re-enter using the same ticket. You have to buy a ticket for each day.
Sunburn 2019 tickets price starting fro Rs. 3,250. Might be being an early bird will give you some extra benefits.
You are really gonna thank us later for this information regarding the Sunburn Goa festival 2019.
So enjoy Asia’s biggest EDM event by grabbing the tickets ASAP.